Welcome to Worthington! We Are Excited To Meet You!
Your tour request has made its way to the team at Worthington. Lisa will be reaching out to you within three business days to confirm the time you have requested to visit with us.
A Few Reminders:
- We have found that it is helpful for our couples to have a good understanding of their anticipated guest count and budget prior to their arrival for the tour. If you are uncertain about your budget, Lisa will be reaching out to you with some useful tips to help you get started prior to scheduling your tour. At Worthington, we want to make sure that the numbers work before you fall in love with our beautiful space.
- We encourage you to invite anyone to the tour that you would like to share the experience with and who will be a part of the decision making process before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Instead of private second tours, we will be offering monthly open houses that our couples and families can attend if they are not able to make the initial tour. It would be great to bring them along to the first tour so you don’t have to wait for an open house if possible.
- Much of the information we will discuss on the tour is available on our website! Be sure to spend some time there getting to know us and all we have to offer so you are not overwhelmed when you arrive for your tour. You can also send your family and friends our link to do the same. We pride ourselves in sharing the many stories of Worthington and our days as the restaurant Crab Trap II and want you to have time to take in our stunning lakeside views throughout the venue.
- Our address is 4815 17th Street East, Ellenton, FL 34222. We are located just off I-75, Exit 224. If you find yourself at the Pilot Travel Center and those 18 wheelers are backed up for days, do yourself a favor and keep heading west on Highway 301 to the very next light and turn left on Ellenton Gillette Road. Head north and take the first right onto 17th Street East/Memphis Road and you will find our Hidden Treasure 0.8 miles down on the right.
- As a friendly reminder, we do not hold dates without a contract. Please understand that it is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our very best to keep the website updated as quickly as possible but we do recommend that you check our Available Dates page on the website prior to your arrival for the tour.
- Should there be a need to cancel or reschedule your tour with us, we kindly ask you to give us 24 hours notice. Tours are scheduled by appointment only and we sometimes make special trips to the venue to meet our couples and sincerely appreciate the notice should you not be able to keep our appointment for any reason.
- Finally, If Worthington is the ideal venue for your wedding day or event, then we look forward to working with you to make your day everything you envision it to be. Questions about retainers, deposits, payment terms and more can be found on our FAQ page here. If you decide to move forward and wish to book your date with us, Worthington requires a signed contract along with a $1000 non-refundable retainer. Once the details of your contract are discussed, your contract will be emailed to you at which time the original should be mailed to Worthington at PO Box 782, Ellenton, FL 34219 along with your retainer.
If for any reason you haven’t heard from us in three business days, please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to connecting with you soon!